We' like to give a great warm welcome to the newest members of the New Mexico Film Directory on crewnewmexico.com. We're extremely proud to have nearly 300 cast, crew, and film vendors/film serving businesses, and 6,000 visitors to our site per month! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about getting listed.
- Welcome to the folks at Aquila Travel - if you've flown in or out of New Mexico for a production, these are the guys you booked you! One of New Mexico's leading film vendors!
- Big welcome to A-List resort and spa - The Encantado Resort. Just north of Santa Fe, this Auberge resort offers immaculate accommodations, fine dining, and levels of privacy and service not found elsewhere in New Mexico.
- Big welcome to Crossroads Rodeo Company - Animal wranglers, livestock coordinators, animal rentals, specialty (western) props!
- Welcome Steve Watson and Reel Chefs Catering to crewnewmexico.com. They're cooking Book of Eli right now!
- We welcome the talented photographer R. David Marks - Headshots, Set Stills, Commercial Photography: http://www.crewnewmexico.com/davidmarks
- crewnewmexico.com welcomes Suhanna Gibson and The Chalk Farm Gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe - Art Dealers, Art Consultants, and Specialty Props for the New Mexico Film Industry!
- crewnewmexcio.com welcomes Amazing Placitas furnished rentals for productions and film folks! Casa Placitas!
- We welcome Santa Fe Realtor Gene Bourne and his nearly 3,000 square foot Santa Fe Home - huge footprint, excellent price, in south Santa Fe.