As always, we like to give a warm welcome to all of the newest members of the New Mexico Film Directory on crewnewmexico.com. When you list here on our site, you're putting yourself right on industry radar - We make sure everyone knows who you are and what you do! So. . . a big shout-out to:
- The Spa at Encantado Resort! - Total pampering and A-List treatment for film professionals. The Encantado Resort is reaching out to the film world in a big way, and with good reason. Exclusive and private accommodations, amazing dining at Terra, fabulous film location, a yoga studio, pool, and A-list concierge services, including a downtown Santa Fe "base camp" where you can work, relax, and await the shuttle back to the resort. Very cool.
- Santa Fe Realtor Nancy Chiriboga offering an amazing, historic investment property, the Inn at the Turquoise Bear on Old Santa Fe Trail in Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe and Santa Fe County Realtor De Ann Ottaway, who's listing the amazing Fred Harvey La Castaneda Hotel in Las Vegas, NM. The hotel is a favorite filming location - in fact, we filmed there just last year on Run For Her Life! If you've filmed up in Las Vegas, you're probably familar with the hotel. Watch for more information soon!
- Hunter Lumber - Major providers of lumber and construction supplies to the New Mexico Film Industry. They've worked on almost every production in NM over the last several years - from huge to small. Locally owned, fully dedicated to their film customers. And they just celebrated 50 years in business!
- American Power - Production Support Company! Generator rentals, video assist kits, lighting equipment rentals and more. Great company!
- 3-D and Visual Effects Artist Andrea Carvey!
- And watch out for 2 new graphic designers and several more realtors coming on board this week!